人教版高一英语教案 新版pep小学英语三年级下册全英式教案

2024-05-01 1678 明贵知识网

新版pep小学英语三年级下册全英式教案

Unit 1 Welcome back to schoolUnit 1 Lesson 1Part A Let’s talk ; Let’s practise Teaching Aims :1. Be able to understand and say: We have a new friend today. I’m from…. Welcome!2. Be able to introduce yourself to others.3. Improve Ss’ intercourse

abilities.Focus

Points & Difficult Points :Be able to use the new structures as following in different ways : We have a new friend./pencil…Teaching Preparation:1. The international flag of America\\ Canada\\China. 2. Headgear of

Amy.Designing

for the blackboard:', "I have a new book. I'm from…", 'We have a new friend. Teaching Steps:Step1. Warm –up 1. Sing a song 《Good morning》. 2. Greetings. 3. Free talkT: Good morning, boys and girls. Welcome back to school. Nice to meet you again! Ss: Nice to meet you, too. T: Hi, girl. My name’s Wendy. May I have your name? S1: Sure. My name’s …… T: Hi, S1. Welcome back to school! ……

Step2.Presentation

and practise. 1. Continue the Free talk to lead in: T: Look! I have a new book! Do you have a new one? S: Yes. T leads to say: I have a new book. T: This is a new book. That is an old book. T holds the book: I have a new book. ( T writes down it on the blackboard.) Ss read after T. T: I have a new book. What do you have? S: I have a new book./ pencil./ pen….. T: How nice! Great! Practise in pairs: S1: I have a new book. S2: Great!/ Me too…… T: Boys and girls. Look! We have a new friend today! Let’s welcome! S1: Hi! I’m Amy. T: Amy! Welcome again! Ss: Welcome. T: We have a new friend today!(T writes down it on the blackboard.) T: “We” means you, you, he, she and I, everyone! You know, What’s the meaning of “we”? S: 我们。 T: We have a friend. S:… T: We have a new friend. S:… T: We have a friend. We have a friend. We have a new friend. Sing it with (两只老虎) We have a new friend. We have a new friend. Amy is, Amy is. We have a new friend. We have a new friend. Amy is, Amy is. 2. I’m from… T: Amy! Where are you from? I’m from… S: I’m from America. T: OH, you’re from America. T shows the international flag of America: I’m from America. S:…. T hands it to a student: Where are you from? S: I’m from America/the USA. T shows the international flag of China: I’m from …. S: China. T: I’m from China. T teaches Canada/England as above. Game: I’m from…(Flap the flies) S1: I’m from Canada. S2 & S3 touch the flag and the word of Canada : I’m from Canada.Step.3 Consolidation & Extension. 1. T: If in the real situation, you can say I’m from Hangzhou. I’m from Huzhou…… T: Where are you from? S: I’m from Hangzhou. 2. Text 1) Watch the VCD. 2) Read after the tape. 3) Act it in front of the class.Step4. Assessment.1)

.T

explains the meaning of the task. 2) Ss do it after the

class.Think

it over:Unit 1 Lesson 2Part A Let’s learn; Let’s play; Part C Let’s singTeaching Aims :1. Be able to listen, say, recognize the main words: boy, girl. 2. Be able to understand and say: “ Watch out!”3. Be able to sing the song “Boy and Girl”

.Focus

Points & Difficult Points :The main words: boy,

girl.Teaching

Preparation:The international flag of America\\ Canada\\China. Some toy

animals.Designing

for the blackboard: a boy a girlTeaching Steps:Step1. Warm –up 1. Greetings. 2. Free talk T: Hello! May I have your name? S1: My name’s … T: Where are you from? S1: I’m from Hangzhou. T: Oh, me too. Nice to meet you. S1: Nice to meet you, too. T: Boys and girl, we have a new friend today, S1Ss: Welcome! Make a similar dialogue with your partner. T hands out the international flag: Where are you froom? Group 1: I’m from America. G2: I’m from England. G3: I’m from Canada. G4: I’m from China.Step2.Presentation. 1. T shows the picture of Mike: Do you know Where is Mike From? S: He’s from Canada. T: Great! He’s from Canada. S: He’s from Canada. T: And He’s a boy. (T puts boy on the blackboard.) T teaches the pronunciation of boy. Run two trains : He’s a boy. (Point a boy) T: Look! Is she a boy? Ss: No. T: Yeah. She is a girl. (T shows the picture of girl) T teaches the pronunciation of girl. Run two trains : She’s a girl. (Point a girl) Read the words together: A boy, a girlStep 3. Practise. 1. Game: Distinguish the sound. (Let’s practise.) S1 : Hello! Ss: A boy or a girl? S2 who covered eyes: A boy? Ss: Yes./ No. 2. Game: Introduce the animals T: This is Mr. Pig. He’s a boy. S: This is Miss. Cat. She’s a girl. …… 3. T plays the puppet. Cat: Hello! Mr. Pig. How are you? Pig: Very well, thanks. A lovely day! Let’s play. Cat: Great. Pig falls down: Oh. Cat: Watch out!! T: What’s the meaning of “Watch out”? S: 当心,留神! Make a dialogue with “watch out”! 4. Let’s sing.Step4. Assessment.1)

.T

explains the meaning of the task. T: Where is the word “boy” and where is the word “ girl”? S: Here it is! T: Look at the animals. What are they? S: A dog, a cat…… T: Who are boys and who are girls? Listen it after the class, and match it. 2) Ss do it after the class. 3) Ss buy 2 English exercise

books.Think

it over:Unit 1 Lesson 3Part A Let’s say, Let’s chant Part C CultureTeaching Aims :1. Be able to listen, say, recognize the words: apple, ant, boy, bag, Coke, coffee.2. Be able to listen, say, read and write these three letters: A a; B b; C c3. Through the chant review the letters of ABC, train a sense of group

identity.Focus

Points & Difficult Points :Read the letters: Big letter C, small letter c; Write down them correctly and

handsomely.Teaching

Preparation:1. Letter cards ,some word pictures, word cards: apple boy eraser ant crayon body head cake Coke coffee bag ball2. A little blackboard with four-line format and a

ball.Designing

for the blackboard:panda beaver eagle kangaroo (pictures)China Canada America Australia (words)Teaching Steps:Step1. Warm –up 1. Sing a song 3. Practise. 1. Game: Find out the letters we’ve just learned. apple boy eraser ant crayon body head cake Coke coffee bag ball Read as: apple, No.1 small letter a. 2.1) T: You’re so smart. You can read them. Now, let’s write them down. Look at the blackboard. T: First, let’s write down big letter A. One, two, three. Now, Let’s try together. Show me your finger. S: My finger. T& Ss: One, two, three. T teaches the writing of small letter a. 2) T: Everyone has his home. Where is A’s home? Here it is. (T points at the four-line format.)T: This is letter’s home. This is the first floor. Then the second floor and the third floor. Big letters A lives in the second and third floor. Let’s write down it. Show me your finger. S: My finger. T & Ss: One, two, three. T teaches the writing of small letter a in the four-line format. Write them on your exercise book. Teach the writing of Bb, Cc.3. Lets chant. 1) Read after T. 2) Say with the tape. 3) Say by yourself. 4. Culture. T writes down:3.8 T: March 8th is Women’s Day. Yeah,妇女节。 T: On that day, you should say “Happy Women’s Day” to your mother. You also can pour a cup of tea, then say “ Have some tea, mom.” T&S act like mother and son/ daughter. S: Ding dong. T: Come in, please. S: Happy Women’s Day! T: Thank you. S: Mom, sit down , please. Have some tea. T: Thank you. My dear daughter.Step4. Assessment.1)

.Complete

the writing of letters and exercise on the activity book.2) Make letter cards of A\\B\\C.

人教版高一英语教案

中学英语教学设计的教育内涵

英语教学目标的内涵 中学英语学习是学生终身英语学习的基础,学习能力是中学英语教学应 该发展的学生核心素养。

英语教学设计亮点

有英语也有汉语和图片,而不单调。

人教版高一英语教案

英语教案的特点

浅谈英语教学的特点

英语教师想使自己平常的英语教学更加有效,首先就得抓住并了解小学英语教学的特点。而要了解特点,又得先明确小学开设英语课程的目的是什么?小学阶段开设英语课程的目的是要使小学生通过生动活泼的课堂教学激发学生学习英语的浓厚兴趣,培养他们学习英语的积极情感,形成初步的英语语感,使学生具备良好的语音、语调基础,具备用所学英语进行简单日常交流的初级能力,并养成良好的英语学习习惯,为进一步学习打好基础。因此,小学英语教学应具备以下特点:

一、教学内容贴近生活,能激发出小学生的学习兴趣

1、教学材料和教学活动应贴近于生活,能充分反映小学生的日常生活,所学的内容能应用到他们所熟悉的生活中去。如:book, pencil,rubber等学习用品是他们平常学习中最常用到的,而像apple,pear,orange等水果或My family,My mother,My father等又都是如实的反映他们的周围环境和社会生活的,学生在学过这些英语以后可以在自己的生活中使用出来,这在一定程度上刺激了他们的学习兴趣。如在上到一年级关于Fruit的单元时,教师可利用各种水果,进行实物教学,对于当时无法找到的水果,则可用图片代替。而在学习Cat、Dog时可使用绕口令“A cat,a cat,miao,miao,miao.A dog,a dog,wang,wang, wang.”这样就会使抽象的单词变得更加直观,使英语的学习过程更具趣味性。

人的语言来自于现实生活,脱离了生活,就学不会语言,因此要让学生觉得故事仿佛就发生在身边,在生活情景中学会学习。如我在教Farm Animals这一单元的Let’s talk课时时,课前先让学生回家仔细观察并模仿家中动物的叫声,然后在课堂上让他们充分施展自己表演才能,再让其他同学参与到这个Guessing game当中,猜出What animal is it?学生个个情绪高涨。

人教版高一英语教案

哪里有好的五年级英语上册的英语教案

你好这位老师,没有好的教案,只有教案,您可以在书店、书城、图书馆相关的地方购买,也可以在网上订购,不过在学校会有教案的啊。

人教版高一英语教案

声明:明贵知识网所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请联系本站